So here they come, my "weird ten".
Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
10. I go to bed with my socks on and kick them out some time during the night without being aware of doing so.
9. My right leg is about 1 inch shorter than my left one. Maybe I should trade with realfranklin; that would defenitely look weird, though.
8. I am an allergic asthmatic, so don't threaten me with nail polish or the fitting remover.
7. I read my own bedtime-stories by the time I was four, because my parents were sick of being corrected if they misread something or tried to leave out a bit of a long story.
6. In High school I was madly in love with my Latin teacher and even stalked him for a while. (I was 13.)
5. My first boyfriend was Jamaican.
4. To this day I can not watch "Poltergeist" for fear I might be sucked into the TV set while doing so.
3. When "Starligt Express" in Bochum celebrated the 500th show I got so drunk that there are actually 15 minutes missing of that evening.
2. During Lea's birth I broke off a part of the bed.
1. I can't play any racing game, Computer or PS, because it makes me throw up.
Hoping I don't get anyone who has already been tagged, here we go. I tag:
delennara, puggie, sibylle, aprost, evieangelique, fractalreality, kahvi_elf, shania_nowhere, roja and lostmalfoy
Forgive me, for I know not what I am doing.